December 13, 2011

December Luxebox Holiday Edition



I literally just came home to my first ever Loose Button Luxebox! I was so excited about receiving it that I immediately took photos and am putting them up here already.

So Luxebox is one of the very few Canadian equivalents to the infamous Birchbox: a subscription service that allows members to try beauty products. Members receive 4-5 products every month.

They're also located in Toronto too, which makes shipping super fast for me (:

The Luxebox costs a flat fee of $12 per month (shipping included) and comes in 3 types of subscriptions: monthly, quarterly, annually. Of course you will get a discount if you go for the annual one—you pretty much get 2 boxes free!


Anyways, enough of that, let's see what I got!


So this is the packaging when I slip it out of its case: wrapped in tissue and it came with an info card with what's inside (I made sure not to peek because I wanted it to be a surprise) and a card telling me that I was chosen for a special opportunity about one of the samples (which I actually knew I was getting) I really love how they included my name on it too :3




So there you have it! Here's what they are:
• DDF Advanced Firming Cream
• Kerastase Elixir Ultime (for hair)
• China Glaze "Snow Globe"
• Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps perfume sample
• Nina Ricci Nina perfume sample

I was really impressed with what I got even though they are just samples. I was also very happy to receive the full-sized bottle of China Glaze because it's my first ever China Glaze polish! Although it is a glitter, I'm still really happy to have received it. I also can't wait to try out the other products as well.

Apparently this month's box was supposed to come with a chocolate coin with the Loose Button logo on it, but I can't find it!

Nevertheless, I cannot wait to get my next Luxebox!!



Once again, if you'd like to take a look or sign up for a Luxebox (Canadian Residents only though) please click HERE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...