June 01, 2012

Loose Button Luxebox May 2012

I received my Luxebox on the same day as my Glossybox. I had recently reactivated my subscription that I had cancelled in December. I figured that now that I'm working again, I can afford these subscription services.

Apparently I will be receiving another gift of some sort that will be coming separately, so fingers crossed that it'll be something good ;)




I love that they personalize your box.

So here's what's inside:


Pretty decent stuff. The sight of the nail polish made me extremely happy.


CARGO Lash Activator Mini Duo
This looks very interesting to try out! Basically it is said that this is the perfect intro for women who want long lashes. There's a Night version that can be worn at night as an elixir or can be used as a primer. Then there's the regular mascara that helps lengthen the lashes when combined. The full-size retails for $15



NUBAR Nail Polis in Love Rainbow
Like I said before, I was extremely happy to see this full-sized bottle of polish. I don't own any Nubar products, but I've been wanting to try them out for a while now, so this is great to see, plus it's a nice color! Nubar is vegan and cruelty free. It retails for $8 a bottle


PACO RABANNE Black XS L'Exces fo Him/Her
I'm always a bit hesitant to try out new perfumes because I tend to not like a lot. I actually found the one for Her quite surprisingly good. It's described as a neo-oriental floral fragrance that starts with neroli and pepper, then middle notes of jasmine, rose and night blooming cereus, then finishes with base notes of vanilla and cashmere wood chouli. it's definitely a unique scent for me as I am a huge fan of fruity/sweet perfumes. I definitely agree that there's different parts of the perfume, which makes it interesting. As for the men one, it was surprisingly bearable too. Full size of 50mL retails at $74 for Her and $78 for him.


GOLDWELL Dual Senses Color Shampoo & Conditioner
Like most products, I'm always on the lookout for new formulas of color protectant shampoos/conditioners since I color my hair quite frequently. This shampoo/conditioner combo gently cleanses and maintains color for visibly more brilliance and natural hair feeling without weighing them down. They gave me 2 samples of each, so it should be enough for me to see enough results. Full size shampoo (750mL) retails for $28 and the full size (750mL) conditioner retails for $32


After seeing what people have been getting in the previous months from when I cancelled my subscription for the first time, a lot of people were displeased. However I"ve kind of come to the conclusion that a lot of people are just not happy in general with these boxes that are supposed to be hit or miss.

Regardless though, if you're Canadian and are looking for another decently priced subscription box, I recommend Luxebox. You can sign up for one of your own right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...