August 25, 2012

Crush Nail Polish: Addict


Here comes another nail polish swatch. This brand, Crush, I have never seen or heard before, but this particular shade caught my eye when I was in a local Boathouse Outlet store for $1.


Addict is a dark, almost blood red polish, with small flecks of red and copper glitter. It's gorgeous actually. How the glitter had settled in the bottle was what attracted me too it.


I only used one coat, but it could have used 2. The formula was a bit thick, leaving some uneven areas of coverage, but overall it seems to do the trick.

I'm not sure where else you can pick up this line of polishes, or how much they normally retail for, but I think it was definitely worth the low price of $1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...