September 09, 2012

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls



This may come as a surprise to you, but this is the first OPI polish I own! I mean, I have a shade by Nicole by OPI, but that doesn't count. I've been dying to get my hands on OPI, but whenever I come close, it's usually those horrible crackle shades *shudders* Anyways, it's kind of a big deal to me as lame as it may sound.


My Boyfriend Scales Walls is part of this summer's Spiderman collection. I stumbled upon it during a trip to Winners, in their clearance section for $5.00CAD! It is a very nice, neutral, off-white. It's slightly greyish, which makes it subdued enough to not look so washed out as straight up white. It's truly a beautiful color that I have found others to like as well.



The formula is excellent, but it took me 3 coats to get this swatch. However 2 coats would have done just fine. I'm in love with OPI's large brush as it makes painting my squarish nails like a breeze.



If you're lucky enough to happen upon this shade, you should definitely pick it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...