March 21, 2013

ABCs of me

Stole this from xLoveHappyx and now I shall make it mine. It's basically a meme about getting to know me, using the alphabet. Feel free to steal~

A – Age: 22.5
B – Bed size: Queen (but my real bed is twin)
C – Chore you hate: garbage
D – Drink of choice: gah, idk! hot drinks: tea (green, earl grey, english breakfast, whole bunch of DAVIDsTEA) cold: mango juice, avocado milkshake, green tea smoothies
E – Essential start to your day item: contacts/glasses! can't get around much without them
F – Favorite color: orange
G – Gold or Silver: silver
H – Height: 5’5″ or 165cm
I – Instruments you play(ed): I can't play anything well, but I have played guitar and piano a little bit
J – Job: web designer
K – Kids: none
L – Living arrangements: currently living with my mom and brother in my grandparents' house until certain matters get taken care of
M – Mom’s name: Nella
N – Nicknames: never really had any, not even lory
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: the first time I had tubes put in my ears when I was a kid
P – Pet Peeve: people who chew they food loudly, including gum
Q – Quote from a movie: “Doth mother know you wearest her drapes?"
R – Right or left handed: ambidextrous.
S – Siblings: 1 younger brother, 1 younger step-brother, and 2 twin step-sisters
T – Time you wake up: generally 6:25am, but lately I've been waking up at 6am on the dot ;;
U - Underwear: cotton ones? not a fan of thongs
V – Vegetable you dislike: pickles and bittermelon
W – What makes you run late: deciding on what to wear, even though my wardrobe is fairly simple
X – X-rays you’ve had: teeth
Y – Yummy food you make: mac n cheese
Z – Zoo favorite: peacocks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...