April 12, 2013

Revlon Selects, Canada | box #2


I received a most pleasant surprise in the mail yesterday! Another box from Revlon Selects had arrived in my mailbox unexpectedly. I honestly thought that the first box that I received was the only one, but nope!

Here's what was inside this box:


I squealed on the inside upon seeing that this box was a nail box!





Item #o1: Revlon Chroma Chameleon in Topaz
What a gorgeous duochrome of blue and green. It reminds me of China Glaze's duchrome collection, but then again, you can only have so many nice looking combinations. This is definitely a new product as I have never seen it in stores, but I am looking forward to its release. There's said to be 8 shades in the collection. See below for a swatch of this gorgeous color.



Item #o2: Revlon Colorstay in Natural Pink
It's funny, I'm not a pink person, yet I've been in love with these gorgeous, pale pinks lately (I'm currently sporting Ciaté's Cutie Pie). This is a new shade of Revlon's Colorstay collection. It will be released with their Nude Collection, which is made up of 8 "skin matched" shades that will "elongate your fingertips for a chic, minimalistic look". See below for the swatch.


( R to L: Natural Pink, Topaz )




Item #o3: Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliqués Wild Flowers in Bow-quet
I have yet to try any nail appliqués from Revlon, so I'm looking forward to these. There's little bows on the appliqués that are embossed, so they pop out a bit, giving the collection it's 3D name. You can expect 6 different motifs for this collection. I'm not too crazy about these ones. I actually like the one on the insert better, so I guess I'll have to wait.


Overall, very impressed with these new products that we can expect to see soon wherever Revlon is sold. These are apparently Limited Edition Runway Collections, so get them before they're gone! Thanks Revlon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...