October 01, 2013

Essie | Full Steam Ahead


I've been recently receiving a lot of compliments on my current mani lately. I never really thought of light/pastel purple being any kind of flattering to my skin tone, but this shade has been working wonders for me if people keep noticing it.


Full Steam Ahead by Essie is described a medium toned lilac with a pearlescent punch. It's part of their Summer 2013 collection. I received it with my (new) Blackbox (which reminds me, I need to still blog about :x)


As you can see, there's a pearlescent shimmer/glitter in the color that isn't very noticeable at first. The formula is also quite sheer and took me 3 coats to get it opaque.

I definitely recommend picking this shade up while you still can, especially if you're a fan of lilac tones or even Essie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...