January 06, 2014

NCLA | Vacation on Mars

It's been a while since my last nail swatch, and so I thought it's about time to fix that. After laying my eyes on Pshiiit's swatch of this shade, I knew I had to get this.

From NCLA's Space Academy Holos collection, Vacation on Mars is a beautiful light purpley-pink, silver, pearl finish, holographic. Although most of the swatches I've seen online are super purple, I personally don't see it that way on my nails.  It's more of a pale, purpley grey with pink tones. It's still gorgeous nonetheless.

The formula is absolutely to die for. It's smooth, and only takes 2 thin layers for me to achieve this perfection. I'm quite impressed since it's my first ever polish from NCLA.

I would definitely recommend nabbing this shade while you can. I got mine from Harlow & Co. for $18 CDN, which yes, is quite a pretty penny, but it's worth it in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...